Storm Gathering USA takes place from March 3 to 5, 2017 in Trinidad, California.
Online registration closed on Wednesday, Feb. 15. To register after this date, please email email@example.com or call (707) 834-5501.
This event is not suitable for minors, unless accompanied by an adult family member.
ALL classes are subject to weather and/or sea conditions. We reserve the right to make changes to venues, schedules, instructors, staff and/or participants at any time.
The weather and sea are unpredictable, and we are unable to provide refunds due to weather or sea conditions. We will work to provide safe venues, despite the weather and/or sea conditions. By registering you are accepting the risks with full knowledge that we cannot guarantee appropriate or safe sea conditions for all classes.
1. The symposium fee includes access to all Storm Gathering USA workshops, presentations and social events.
2. The symposium fee does not include accommodation, transportation or equipment. It does not include classes that take place outside of the main symposium timeframe.
3. A place in the symposium can not be considered booked until payment of all fees have been received by the event organizers.
Cancellation by Participants:
1. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to the event organizers.
2. Cancellations must be made in writing before noon on Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2017. Until this date, refunds will be provided, minus a $50 administration fee.
3. Cancellations made after noon on Wednesday, Feb. 1 are not eligible for a refund.
4. Non-attendance will incur the loss of total fees paid.
Cancellation by Storm Gathering USA:
1. Whilst every attempt will be made to ensure that all planned classes and activities run, event organizers reserve the right to cancel a class at any time where numbers fail to reach a workable minimum or where conditions are not suitable for the required level of participation. As much notice as possible will be given, and participants will be offered a revised class option(s), which may include indoor activities.
2. The event organizers will not be liable for payment(s) made to other service providers; such as for travel, equipment rental and/or accommodation.
Photo Credit: Damon Maguire Collection